2. LiveSofia.com is the sole responsible for the processing of the personal data communicated by the users. The data may also be processed by third parties exclusively for fiscal or administrative reasons or upon order of the appropriate authorities
3. LiveSofia.com will process the above mentioned personal data to the following aims:
- the Email address is used for registration purposes and is necessary to access the site.
Additional personal data may be required to offer additional services and to better tailor our services to meet the user’s need, however the user may choose not to disclose this additional information.
4. The Site may contain links to third party sites, LiveSofia.com is not responsible for the compliance of these third party sites with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
5. LiveSofia.com will adopt all the necessary measures and instruments to prevent unauthorized access to the user’s personal data and will use all the security measures it will deem necessary to this aim.
Information to data subjects
In compliance with Section 13 of the Italian Legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) SofiaGucci, owner of the Site www.LiveSofia.com and data controller, offers the following information concerning the processing of the personal data disclosed by the user or obtained from other sources in connection with the services offered by the Site.
Please refer to the Legislative decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) for more information.
1. Purposes and methods of the processing
Personal data are collected for the following purposes:
- access to the services offered on the Site www.LiveSofia.com
- processing of the payment for the services provided through the access to the Site www.LiveSofia.com
- on-line marketing
Data will be processed exclusively by the persons in charge of the processing, using electronic systems and software in full compliance with the privacy and security provisions laid down by the law; data will be stored and processed only for the period of time which will be necessary for the fulfilment of the above mentioned purposes and will be deleted as soon as the relation between LiveSofia.com and the user ends.
2. Obligatory nature of providing the personal data and consequences of the refusal to disclose them
The disclosure of personal data is obligatory. Failure to provide the requested data prevents the user from accessing the services offered by the Site www.LiveSofia.com.
3. Communication and dissemination of personal data
The personal data provided by the user may be communicated, within the limits and the purposes described in section 1. above, to public and private entities, to the persons responsible for the processing of the data and/or in charge of it, and to LiveSofia.com employees, who may process the user’s personal data. The data disclosed by the users may also be communicated to professionals cooperating with LiveSofia.com
4. Data Subject’s right
In compliance with Section 7 of the Italian legislative Decree 196/2003 a Data Subject shall have the following rights:
- a data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligibile form. A data subject shall have the right to be informed of the source of personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied to the processing, of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and entities or categories to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s). A data subject shall have the right to obtain updating, rectification or integration of the data, erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully and certification that the above mentioned operations have been notified to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated;
- a data subject shall have the right to object on legitimate grounds to the processing of personal data concerning him/her also where the processing is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market surveys.
5. Identification data
In compliance with Section. 4 Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, letters f) and g), we inform the users of the following:
- Data controller: DSMGItalia
- in charge of data processing: sig. Fusco Daniele